Sunday, October 16, 2011

Unit 1 Assignment Reflection

The most helpful assignment, for me, has been the article of the weeks.  The articles that I read help keep me up to date on the current news while also give me practice for analyzing documents rhetorically.  In the beginning my rhetorical analysis of articles took a very long time.  I had to read the article first to understand it, then go back and find each piece that I was looking for, but now, I am able to read and pick out most of the rhetorical elements at the same time.  This is helping me become a better analyzer and reader alike.  With the rest of the year to continue doing these article of the weeks, I feel confident in saying that by the time the AP test rolls around I will be ready to analyze anything that they throw at me quickly and efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment